GHC’s Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (T.R.I.P.) is another way all families can help lower their tuition cost. When gift certificates to local businesses (including grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants) are purchased through the school, a percentage of the proceeds go directly to the school and to the designated family’s tuition account. By using this system for themselves and getting family and friends to also participate, significant benefits can be gained through regular purchases already being made.
The updated TRIP Registration Form for 2019-2020 is available online under Resources, or by clicking here. The Check and Carry order form and the Standard Order Form have been updated to reflect current availability and current rebate percentages.
Who benefits from the program?
- Participating in TRIP can significantly reduce your family’s tuition costs. All current and future GHC families are eligible to participate in the program.
- If you have been blessed enough to not need the program for yourself, please consider donating your earnings to another family that may be struggling to meet the cost of Christian education.
- You can choose to have your TRIP earnings go directly to the Financial Aid Fund to help offset the cost of Christian education for all families.
- Businesses who participate in the program benefit from your business. We can support local businesses in our community that choose to support Christian education through TRIP.
Ordering TRIP gift cards is simple and available in several ways – use whichever one is most convenient for you:
- Check and Carry: This is available in the office at anytime the office is open. You may purchase gift cards and certificates at face value and receive them right away. Please note, as of December 2018, the office will NO LONGER accept any cash orders, checks only.
- Order Form: The TRIP bulletin board across from the office holds order forms that may be used for ordering gift cards/certificates – just fill out the form, and turn it with a check to the office at your convenience. Any orders received by 8:00 AM Friday will be available for pick up in the office by 2:30 PM the following Friday.
- Online: Once you are registered for TRIP through GHC, you are able to order online at shopwithscrip.com at your convenience. Many retailers offer ScripNow, which is essentially TRIP that is available in moments rather than days, so consider checking out this option, too.
Note: if you are making a purchase of $10,000 or greater, you must place the order online yourself due to Federal Banking regulations.
This program has the potential to earn significant dollars for GHC. There are NO costs to you as the purchaser – all gift cards are purchased at face value; the free money that we receive is donated by the vendors who choose to support Christian education through the program.
Please contact Kelly Dornbos with questions at email@example.com.