GHC’s Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (T.R.I.P.) is another way all families can help lower their tuition cost. When gift certificates to local businesses (including grocery stores, gas stations, and restaurants) are purchased through the school, a percentage of the proceeds go directly to the school and to the designated family’s tuition account. By using this system for themselves and getting family and friends to also participate, significant benefits can be gained through regular purchases already being made.
The updated TRIP Registration Form is available online by clicking here.
Who benefits from the program?
- Participating in TRIP can significantly reduce your family’s tuition costs. All current and future GHC families are eligible to participate in the program.
- If you have been blessed enough to not need the program for yourself, please consider donating your earnings to another family that may be struggling to meet the cost of Christian education.
- You can choose to have your TRIP earnings go directly to the Financial Aid Fund to help offset the cost of Christian education for all families.
- Businesses who participate in the program benefit from your business. We can support local businesses in our community that choose to support Christian education through TRIP.
There are three ways to purchase TRIP gift cards: in the GHC office, through the Raise Raise app, or through www.raiseright.com. Please contact Kelly Dornbos with questions at email@example.com.
The CHECK AND CARRY FORM is used when you want to purchase gift cards from the product inventory available in the office. Many national vendors, and most local vendors, are readily available during normal office hours.
The STANDARD FORM is used to purchase gift cards that are not stocked in the office. Orders are placed twice a month, and orders take 1 week to process.
Ordering online provides a multitude of benefits ranging from increased availability of nationwide vendors, to purchasing e-gift cards, or reloading previously purchased gift cards. Through the app or the website, you will be able to see the DAILY BONUSES which provide an additional percentage rebate to customers.
- Orders may be placed through the app, Raise Right.
- Orders may be placed online through www.raiseright.com.
All online orders can be paid for through a checking account, by credit card, or by check (made out to GHC – TRIP). Please note any pay by check orders will not be released until the check is dropped off to the GHC office.